Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Something that resembles an apartment

I finally fixed the i1Internet this morning and can post again. However, I am on Andy's PC (it is so painful).... anywho!
We made it by about 7 pm on Friday night. Saturday it took us all morning and afternoon to unpack. And since I couldn't help lift the grill off the truck. (it took a minor spill on the ground). But Chris came to the rescue, THANKS! Sunday was dedicated to going through rows and rows of boxes stacked to the ceiling. We only took out the necessities. But I did sneek out some of my photos to put on the wall and some lamps to add some light. But eventually, we had the boxes in the appropriate places so they could be unpacked.
Monday I spent all day organizing the living room so there would be a place that we could sit, watch TV and eat. Andy didn't think he came into the right apartment. Sometimes things just need a feminine touch!
Tuesday I spent the day organizing the bedroom. And somehow, made it all (well, almost all) fit into the closet.
Today I plan on spending the day getting my desk and computer set up. So, I guess you could say we are somewhat settled. For now anyways.
Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment